The company Severočeská armaturka, a. s. was founded in 1899 at Ústí nad Labem as a branch company of the German Valve Company Schäffer and Budenberg from Magdeburg. At the beginning it was only assembling valves and measuring equipments from parts, that had been manufactured in Germany. Later after continuing construction of other workshops the company became a manufacturer of independent assortment, intended for food and chemical industry.
After Second World War company was nationalized. In year 1966 was company incorporated into the group VHJ Sigma, "Factories for the production of pumping equipment and valves" based in Olomouc. In year 1990 company became independent share company with origin name - Severočeská armaturka, Plc.
However, this company had a long-term loss, which led to the termination of the activities of a.s. and for the sale of all property and intellectual property and rights of the company Armatury KLAD with its registered office in Opava. This company subsequently delegated the purchased property and rights on 31 August 2011 to the newly established sister company - SČA - Severočeská armaturka, spol. s r.o. based in Ústí nad Labem. .
SČA – Severočeská armaturka ltd.
Ústí nad Labem - centrum
Czech Republic; PSČ 400 01 IČO: 287 47 151, DIČ: CZ 287 47 151